From conception to launch, Marine Lane gives each project the best visual solution through art + design. We support a range of clients that include American Express, Verizon, Ogilvy, Procter & Gamble, Mercedes-Benz and No Labels.
Our international talent network of designers, illustrators, letterers and animators lets us tap into the best resources to create unique solutions. Marine Lane manages each assignment with seamless expertise, flair and precision. With a passion for detail, Marine Lane’s signature is excellence and originality, no matter the medium.
- Advanced Grow Labs
- American Express
- Calip Dairies
- Dolly Madison
- International Fund for Animal Welfare
- New Center
- New York Center for Autism
- No Labels
- smart Car
- Sohn Conference Foundation
- Untold News
- All Print and Digital Design
- Annual Report Design
- Apparel/Accessory Design
- Art Direction
- Branding Infographics/Data Visualization
- Car Wrapping
- Creative Strategy
- Event Collateral
- Experiential Graphics
- Large Outdoor/Indoor Graphics
- Presentation Design
- Recipient of three 2017 American Graphic Design Awards
- Recipient of five 2016 American Graphic Design Awards
- Flood voted Person to Watch by Graphic Design USA
- Recipient of three 2015 American Graphic Design Awards
- Merit Award for the How Promotion Design Awards
- State of the Union Address, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Print Celebrates Design Award
- 2013 AIGA Justified Award by Unanimous Decision
- Hermes Award Winner, 2012
- Twice Featured on WNYC’s The Takeaway
- Work featured on MSNBC’s Morning Joe, 2011-2015
CEO, Founder and Creative Director
Megan Flood is CEO, Founder and Creative Director of Marine Lane. Under Megan’s leadership, the firm continually creates compelling and award-winning work for a range of clients. This year Flood was awarded Person to Watch by Graphic Design USA. Megan is a regular guest speaker at her alma mater, University of Michigan School of Art & Design, and Parsons The New School for Design.
Hannah Hillier is Marine Lane’s art director and designer. Most recently Hannah has led projects for Mercedes-Benz, LG, No Labels and Ford. Hillier’s passion for visual storytelling is evident in her work. Hillier’s work has been featured in Graphic Design USA, USA Today, the State of the Union Address, and HOW Magazine.
Creative Account Manager
Anna Visintainer serves as Creative Account Manager for Marine Lane. Visintainer has assisted Marine Lane on projects for Cedars-Sinai, Ogilvy, Mercedes-Benz, Ford, American Express, Sohn Conference Foundation and No Labels. Visintainer’s work has been featured on MSNBC’s Morning Joe and published in Graphic Design USA, Print Magazine and HOW Magazine.
Xiaoli Wang (Lily)
Xiaoli (Lily) is a graphic, UI/UX designer. As a designer and a storyteller, she’s focusing on delivering meaningful concepts to the public. She is currently creating animated and interactive user interface designs. When she’s not working, you can find her traveling, photographing, cooking and dancing Zumba.